Proof of Concept
Customers decide anew every day how and where to get information; Deichmann wants to be present at all possible touchpoints.
Solution & Implementation
25 Deichmann stores are equipped with digital signage, self-service terminals and the InStore Assistant. The DS content consists of e.g. information on return options, product videos and various other information. With the InStore Assistant, employees can scan articles and receive information about available sizes and colors in their branch, in the online shop and in other branches. With the 32″ self service terminals, customers can order items directly and have them delivered to the store or to their home.
With the integrated omnichannel processes, Deichmann makes it as easy as possible for its customers and offers them the choice between closer advice (InStore Assistant) or independent browsing (Self Service Terminals).
Deichmann setzt in diesem Proof of Concept auf folgende Leistungen und Produkte der Bütema AG:
- Content management with soviaRetail
- Quick and centralized content control
- Multimedia content for more advertising impact
- Digital advertising displays for product presentations
- Digital shop window for more attention from walk-in customers
- Interactive information management for visitors
Self Service Terminals
- Digital self-service terminals at the POS
- Transfer of orders to the local checkout system
- Supporting employees in sales talks
- Upselling and crossselling
- Omnichannel processes
- Merging and synchronization of data from different systems
- Provision of the current inventory
- Generating meaningful KPIs
- Analyzing, preparing and evaluating KPIs
Design & Development
- Interface to the merchandise management system and online shop
- Implementation of software technologies to internal processes
- Data interface to digital end devices and apps
DEICHMANN SE, headquartered in Essen (Germany), was founded in 1913 and is wholly owned by the founding family. The group of companies is the market leader in European shoe retail and is active in 30 countries around the world. It employs around 43,000 people and operates over 4,200 branches and 40 online shops. Branches are managed under the name DEICHMANN in Germany, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Dubai (with a franchise partner), Estonia, France, Great Britain, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey and Hungary. The group is also represented in Switzerland (Dosenbach/Ochsner Shoes/Ochsner Sport), in the Netherlands and Belgium (vanHaren) and in the USA (Rack Room Shoes/Off Broadway). The company is represented by MyShoes SE in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well as in Poland. The company also includes the SNIPES group with branches in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Italy. In addition, DEICHMANN is offering a selection of its product range in China with a partner via the T-Mall Global online platform.