Digital Signage in the Retail Sector
Digital solutions have shaped the retail landscape for years. Increasing customer demands for a positive, service-oriented shopping experience across all sales channels have triggered a development in retail that can no longer be viewed as a mere trend. Various steps and factors must be taken into account when implementing digitization projects, such as digital signage.
The following topics are discussed in detail in this white paper:
- which are the different components that make up digital signage
- what should be considered when defining goals
- what are the requirements for digitization
- how is the return on investment calculated?
- what extensions can be implemented in DS systems