Interactive Shop Window
The digital shop window is an excellent way to use customer frequency outside of opening hours. Additional customer contacts can be created this way, particularly in inner-city locations that are frequented in the evenings and on weekends.
The digital signage screen in the shop window plays advertising content, attracts the attention of passers-by who become inspired by the pictures, videos or social media content.
Up to 8 freely programmable touch buttons can be individually placed behind almost all types of glass. Depending on the requirements of the application, the buttons trigger a "Like" or navigate back and forth.
This enables customers to navigate through digital signage content, browse articles and like and order articles in the online shop using an automatically generated QR code.
At a glance
- Use customer frequencies outside the opening hours
- For additional, measurebale customer contacts
- Interacting with the screen's content via touch buttons on the inside of the shop window
- Navigating the content: next, back, enter, reload, home, like
- Articles can be ordered directly via a QR code
- Special shop window that attracts attention -> shopping 24/7
- Brand awareness in Social Media
- Easily connected to facebook and instagram