Choosing the right hardware is just as crucial for a successful project as the right software. For digital signage solutions, in addition to LCD displays, we also offer LED displays, LED posters and LED walls, which can be assembled to any size using the individual panels. Frames and brackets are already included with LED solutions.
We offer various 16: 9 formats ready for installation in various pixel pitches and brightnesses.
In contrast to conventional LCD displays, LED displays have the following advantages:
- Very high brightness, therefore readable in the shop window even in direct sunlight
- Contents are perfectly visible even at a viewing angle of <10 °
- Easy front access for maintenance and repair
- Smaller pixel pitch, which shortens the viewing distance
- Longevity with 70,000-100,000 operating hours
- If repairs become necessary, individual panels can be replaced
- The individual panels can be put together to any size and shape
The LED poster is particularly suitable for presentation in the shop window. The unusual portrait format offers a very special stage, for example, for trends in the latest fashion collection. The display can either be hung from the ceiling or simply set up with a foldable bracket or on a flat stand. The latter offers even greater flexibility, as the poster can be placed anywhere in the shop or shop window in a matter of seconds.
Modular LED Wall
LED walls can be created in different ways. Either via individual LED panels or as a daisy chain of the above-mentioned LED posters.
Any number of LED posters can be linked into a row without the need for an additional computer. With enough screens, landscape format content can also be displayed. Either standing on the floor, hanging from the ceiling, or mounted directly on the wall. 6 modules in a row result in a 16: 9 format.
An "LED curtain" is particularly ingenious: several displays are hung from a running rail and can be moved to the left and right using rollers. This means that displays can be linked or controlled individually and combined to create new combination options.