The InStore Assistant provides an overview of all open reservations in the branch. These can be, for example, articles that have to be relocated, customer reservations made using Click & Reserve but have been canceled, and reservations that have to be cleared again. Uncollected Click & Collect parcels are also recorded in the reservations area and sent back to the central warehouse. The exact tracking of the parcels is guaranteed. Reservations can also be made using the InStore Assistant.
A special form of reservation is the gift box or the gift table, for example for birthdays or weddings. A gift box can be put together physically in the store or only online via the online shop. The initiator places his or her desired items in the gift box; friends or wedding guests can then purchase them - similar to a wish list. The purchased items are packed by the employees and can, for example, be handed over directly in the shop in a "real" gift box. Alternatively, they can be sent as an online order.
Another special feature is that the items for the gift box are reserved under their own number. Together with a visual identification - for example via an special barcode - this guarantees that the articles are reserved for the birthday child or the bride and groom for a longer period, usually up to 4 weeks. Regularly reserved articles usually have a shorter expiry date.
Goods reserved for a gift box can no longer be selected by Click & Reserve.
If the visual merchandising needs items for the design of the shop window or the area, employees of the team can find them under the tab “Window book”. The system registers that the articles are currently no longer available for sale. If the articles are no longer required for decoration and can be returned to regular sales, it is sufficient to remove them from the window book.
At a glance
- Quick reservation of the article by scanning the bar or QR code in the ISA
- The reservation process can be adapted to the retail customer e.g. with physical hanger number
- Sending the reservation number to the end customer by e-mail. Optionally, a reservation number can be printed out for the end customer
- Overview and status of all open reservations in the branch for:
- Click & Collect parcels
- Click & Reserve online reservations
- Department reservations per customer
- Gift box reservations per customer
- Window book for the visual merchandising team for the individual decoration points, be it the shop window or POS decoration points in the sales room