Self Service Software – Interactive shop window
The interactive shop window enables the latest product highlights and collections to be experienced in a curated manner right at the shop window and around the clock. Gamification and simplicity is our ultimate goal.
The control of the interactive shop window can be integrated into the digital signage backstore. All interactive and passively played media are specified here. The classic digital signage elements that play in the idle state can be set up as simple promotions. Interactive content such as flipping through outfits and the current social media feed are also linked to the interactive shop window in the backstore.
In order to create interactive content in the backstore, first, outfit groups or topics are defined (for example: “business looks”). Each outfit theme is given a header image that is uploaded to the media library and then added to the “Outfit Groups” window. Then you select the outfits that have to be assigned to a topic from the previously uploaded motifs (for example: “Gray Business Look 1”). Under the “Outfits” window, these are first linked to the outfit group above them. Then the parts that make up an outfit are linked to it (for example: pants, blazer, blouse, pumps, clutch). If articles are stored in the online shop, further articles are displayed in the detailed view that the viewer might still like (recommendation engine).
The example described consists of three levels through which a viewer can navigate using touch buttons: outfit overview, detailed view of an outfit, detailed view of an article. Each level can be surrounded by a freely configurable, individual frame that is created by intent promotion and linked to the corresponding level. More than just three levels can be mapped.
At a glance
- Analysis of which articles were called up
- Analysis of which articles have been liked in social media
- Analysis of which of the articles were called up with the customer app in the online shop
- Analysis of how many sessions and cancellations there were
- User-friendly creation and management of outfit topics for multi-level navigation
- Automatic linking to "similar products" as shown in the online shop
- Integration of the outfits and recommendations in the online shop