Digital Signage Hardware
DIGITAL SIGNAGE HARDWARE
Professional digital signage requires professional hardware. We work together with reliable partners and high-quality products that meet the requirements of intensive signage operations.
OUR DIGITAL SIGNAGE HARDWARE PARTNERS
LCD screens are the most commonly used and relatively inexpensive signage screens. They're available in many sizes. We obtain our LCDs from NEC/Sharp and Samsung. The advantages of LCDs compared to LEDs are
- Easy installation
- Better resolution: Full HD (1920×1080) or higher (4K, 8K, …)
- Weigh less
- Fast availability on the market, wide range of products
- Cheaper than LEDs
- Also available as double-sided displays
In addition to LCD displays, we also offer LEDs for digital signage solutions. Thanks to the individual panels they can be assembled to any size and shape. Frames and brackets are already included in our LED solutions. In contrast to conventional LCDs, LED displays have a few advantages:
- Very high brightness, therefore visible in the shop window even in direct sunlight
- Content is also perfectly visible at a viewing angle of <10°
- Easy front access for maintenance and repair
- Pixel pitches are continuously getting smaller, which shortens the viewing distance
- Long service life with 70,000-100,000 operating hours
- In the event of repairs, individual panels can be exchanged
- The individual panels can be assembled to any size and shape
We offer touch screens from our partner ELO in different inch sizes for different purposes. From the small, mobile digital counter card (15 inches) to the mega display (65 inches). A special solution is the invisible mirror display, which can also be controlled by touch.
Digital signage screens require special computers. We rely on Giada as our partner. The computers are 'staged' by us, which means they are provided with a Windows image and set up for the requirements of the signage screen. The book-sized Giada computers contain Intel processors and all the important connections (LAN, HDMI, USB, ...). Our support can access the computers via remote control and solve many problems directly via remote maintenance.
We manufacture bespoke floor and ceiling mounts. This also means that we can supply the housing in any RAL color. Aesthetic aspects such as coverings for cables and computers are just as important. We can also meet special requirements, such as rotating displays.
We obtain mobile and fixed payment terminals from our partner adyen. The payment process is intuitive and possible with all common credit and debit cards. The terminals can be integrated into the store network via W-Lan. Shopping cart transfers from the salesperson's InStore Assistant to the terminal via QR code are also possible.
Part of our service is that we take care of all components of your digital signage project. This means that you can expect both the 80 inch and the last screw on the ceiling mount from us. Peripherals are of course included. For example:
- Flic buttons
- RFID antennas and chips
- Ceiling mounted sensors
- All cable types (power, LAN, HDMI, ...)
- Payment terminals