PROOF OF CONCEPT
Adler aims to arouse the customer's interest and make shopping in the store even more convenient - without foregoing personal advice.
SOLUTION & IMPLEMENTATION
Interactive fitting rooms are installed in 4 stores. These are equipped with RFID antennas. A tablet attached in the cabin area shows the customer advisor whether a cabin is occupied, free or only occupied with items of clothing that can be stowed away. It also shows how many items of clothing are hanging in the cabin. There is a 23″ touch display in the cabin itself. Customers can use it to view article information such as product images, colors, sizes, cross-selling articles and availability. Complete outfit suggestions are also displayed. In the idle state, this self-service system plays a digital signage promotion.
The employees are equipped with an InStore Assistant, with the help of which they can view availability, outfits and cross-selling items. If a customer needs help in the changing room, they trigger a message with the push of a button, which then pops up on the InStore Assistant. Large digital signage LCD screens are installed behind the cash registers.
Large digital signage LCD screens were installed behind the checkout areas.
The aim of this proof of concept was to determine whether customers of Adler Modemärkte accept digital elements such as self-service terminals in the changing room.
Digital assistance for employees (InStore Assistant and cabin overview) were tested as well.
Insights and statistics on the buying interest and behavior of Adler customers were collected, for example which items of clothing were taken into the changing room and which of them were ultimately purchased.
In this proof of concept, Adler relied on the following solutions from Bütema AG:
- Content management with soviaRetail
- Quick and centralized content control
- Self Service Terminals as interactive info points for customers
- Digital advertising displays in different sizes for product presentation
- Digital shop window via LCD video wall for more attention from walk-in customers
- Self Service Terminals with assistance button inside the fitting room
Information terminals for employees
- Visual display of fitting room capacities
- Overview of articles that are currently in the cabins
- Supporting employees in sales talks
- Upselling and crosselling
Design & Development
- Individual template development