Digital Counter Card
DIGITAL COUNTER CARD
The Digital Counter Card is a 15'' or 22'' display. Placed on a product carrier, it doubles as a digital price tag. The template designed according to customer CI automatically shows the product name, the product description, the price and variants in color or size. This way, the variety of NOS articles is easily represented. Customers can order the desired product in the online shop via the automatically generated QR code.
THE COUNTER CARD & THE INSTORE ASSISTANT APP
In its function as a digital price tag, the counter card can be controlled with the InStore Assistant app. Store employees use the ISA app to scan the barcodes of the products they want displayed on the counter card's screen. The product details are then shown accordingly on the template designed in advance. If red pen prices are stored in the customer's ERP system, these are also displayed automatically.
THE COUNTER CARD AS DIGITAL SIGNAGE SCREEN
The Digital Counter Card can also serve as a (classic) digital advertising sign. Ads can either be displayed in a mix with price information, as a banner (the screen is then divided accordingly), or the device is used exclusively as a digital poster.
- 2-in-1 Solution: Digital Price Tag & Digital Signage Screen
- With touch screen (if desired)
- Available in two sizes: 15 and 22 inches
- Content can be controlled both with the mobile phone (InStore Assistant App) and via the browser (Digital Signage CMS)
- Includes barcode scanner
- UHD-Display (9:16 / 16:9)
- Rotating display
- WiFi capable, so it can be quickly placed elsewhere in the store
- Freely adaptable product templates
- Generates automatic QR codes (i.e., to pull up the product in the online store)