We differentiate between mobile and stationary printing. Mobile print products are, for example, hang tags, insert labels, self-adhesive price labels, but also cardboard stickers. Delivery notes, return notes, posters, order confirmations and all other forms of shipping documents can be printed on stationary printers. Internal documents such as picking lists for a Click & Reserve process are also possible.
All layouts of the print products - whether mobile or stationary - can be adapted to the customer's specifications. Automatically generated barcodes make it easier to register the document using the integrated barcode scanner. Brand logos, article numbers, prices in predefined currencies, basic price regulations and other information can also be included in the print.
All printers can be connected to the mobile ERP device via Bluetooth or network connection.
At a glance
- Stationary and mobile printing
- Without being tied to a manufacturer
- All documents that need to be included when shipping goods
- All layouts can be customized according to customer requirements
- Printer connection via network or Bluetooth